Thursday 1 November 2012

Equipment

The camera I will be using whilst shooting the music video is the Sony Carl Ziess Vario-Tessar. This camera has:

-High Definition 1080 recording -Large Capacity 30 GB HDD

-Active Interface Shoe -ClearVid Sensor

-Enhanced Imaging Processor -Dual Recording

-10x Optical & 80x Digital Zoom -Memory Stick Duo Shot

-4 Mega Pixel Still Picture recording - 3.5” Clear Photo LCD Plus Screen




The fact that the camera is handheld will make it much easier for me to be flexible with the shots I use as there are no limitations on where I can shoot from.

I will be using a Tripod. This allows me to keep shot are take particular angles without difficulty. A shot that is steady will create a more flowing and professional look; unless the a 'hand held' take is more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment